The Old Meeting Room is located on the first floor of the Trippenhuis Building and looks out on the canal.
This is where the Academy members used to meet before the Tinbergen Room was built. The chairs date from 1813. The portraits of scholars that grace the walls were painted in the 19th century by members of the Academy.
The Old Meeting Room is perfect for small-scale readings and lectures. The room is equipped with an overhead projector, beamer, PC, VHS video projection slide projector, lectern and audio system, all included in the rental price. The tables and chairs are set up in the standard theatre formation, but can be rearranged into a square or classroom formation upon request.